Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maximum Fat Loss & My Unofficial Boot Camp

So yesterday, I hosted an unofficial boot camp for some of my Houston/Sugar Land friends. They've been asking me to train them and workout with them so I figured, hey, let's just get a group together and work them all out at once. It's difficult for me to find time when I'm in Houston anyways because I'm there visiting family.

So, the boot camp ended up being pretty awesome and a great eye opener for me! I didn't realize how overwhelming it could be trying to keep track of time, making sure form is correct, and demonstrating the exercises. (I'll post a video of some of the exercises when I get the video edited) I was NERVOUS at the beginning since I'm only used to teaching a bunch of little kids at work lol but it was a lot of fun :) 10 people ended up showing up, which is good for me, but hopefully I can get a bigger turnout next time! =) Thank you to everyone who came out & to my awesome boyfriend for recording for me :) And I got some feedback so that's always good too

We did Tabata style workout, which is 20 seconds high intensity, 10 seconds active rest. With some of the sets, I allowed them to just rest, but to keep their feet moving. Also incorporated High-Intensity Interval Training which is a GREAT way to workout! It can burn calories for more than 24 hours and it really challenges your body.

Sorry I haven't really been updating much on my blog. I'm going to try and start updating every Sunday, but if you don't hear from me, you can always follow me on Instagram at o_olala. I'm also trying to start editing some videos and uploading them to my YouTube as well so subscribe to Alina Belly :)







3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you came to Houston! I am one of your followers on instagra,-shan_leigh0. Well the next time you are in town maybe I can join your boot camp! I live in the Galleria area but my whole family lives in Sugar Land. I try to workout at least 4 days a week for an hour and eat healthy but it's always up and down for me. Thank goodness when I don't workout or maybe eat healthy enough I have my Juice Plus+ to fuel my body with fruits and veggies! So glad you have a blog because I always love your quotes you post on instagram and moto photos of your workout!

    My blog:
    www.dylandrake.blogspot.com

    If you want to know more about Juice Plus+:
    https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Home.soa?site=sd97576

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rid of extra fat with a help of lose weight tablets is anyway a good achievement!

    ReplyDelete