Monday, October 15, 2012

My First Video WOULD be an Abs Video!

I got the opportunity to do an abs video with my friend, Hanh Champion! Thanks to Jenny, his amazing girlfriend, for the idea! We had fun shooting this and I hope it helps with anyone not knowing what to do for abs or need a change-up in abdominal exercises. CHECK IT OUT below and SUBSCRIBE cuz there will be more videos to come! It's a long video, but it's worth it :) And also, I'm sorry about the curse word.... o_O

ABS WITH ALINA

10 comments:

  1. This is an awesome video. Watched it like 15 times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's a lot of minutes of your time!

      Delete
  2. The video was very helpful. Thank you and please keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped! We're planning the next one and want to film it..probably on Sunday. hopefully!

      Delete
  3. hey, you can embed the video in your blog so people can play it on your page as well. Keep it going and get some pictures up, it'll make your blog more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the type of stuff I need help with! LOL thanks for the tips, Hanh!

      Delete
  4. great video! am looking forward to the next ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you got here :) Will be checking back regularly. Mark

    ReplyDelete